Reification (also known as concretism, hypostatization, or the fallacy of misplaced concreteness) is a fallacy of ambiguity, when an abstraction (abstract belief or hypothetical construct) is treated as if it were a concrete, real event, or physical entity. In other words, it is the error of treating something which is not concrete, such as an idea, as a concrete thing. (SOURCE)
I had never heard of the Alt-Right until Hillary mentioned it and Glenn Beck participated with her premise that it existed. Now people are bandying about the term Alt-Right as yet another way to ignore people’s opinions by demonizing them through categorization. If you are the Devil, or Hitler, or a NAZI then you are preemptively Evil and therefore your Opinion is Invalid.
Glenn Beck almost seems titillated that Hillary Clinton is trying to get his brainwashed audience to vote for her. He’s bias mining in order prove his assertion that a Combination of American Nationalism & Populism will lead to some kind of Adolf Hitler like figure. Hillary Clinton baited him and be fell for the bait.
Glenn Beak dedicated the first hour of his show to Malicious Gossip about Steve Bannon, quoting a poison pen article that had been written by disgruntled former employee, Ben Shapiro. As the show went on, and as “Chicken Little” Beak became more and more fearful that the sky was about to fall in, it was discovered that the quote Shapiro has used suggesting that Breitbart was consciously a platform for the “Alt-Right” came from Mother Jones, an irresponsible Left Wing Propaganda hit website and couldn’t be independently verified as ever having actually been stated by Steve Bannon. Still later in the show, Ben Shapiro himself came on and testified to the fact that he did not himself believe that Steve Bannon was Alt-Right.
As of the time I researched and posted this blog, Alt-right didn’t exist. Alt-Right apparently is a reference to 4chan trolls. Hillary Clinton endorsed a leader of the KKK. She endorsed Margaret Sanger who created Planned Parenthood in order to bring NAZI eugenics into America, who openly and secretly wanted to exterminate Negros, Jews, and the children of soldiers. In her own autobiography she bragged about having met and coordinated with female leader of the KKK, even having recruited them towards her ends.
If the Alternative Right exists, that means that the Alternative Left also exists, so who is the Alt-Left?
- BlacKKK Lives Matter who are being funded by Muslim Brotherhood surrogates who use the fifth pillar of Islam, Zakat, to fund terrorism.
- George Soros, unapologetic NAZI that defends Shari’a Law and wants to collapse Western Civilization for the purpose of creating a New World Order that benefits him financially, he is also responsible for orchestrating the massive immigration of “Syrian Refugees” into Civilized Countries: Australia, Europe, Germany, Britain, & America.
- All of the Shari’a Law practicing Moslem Countries that gave Millions of Dollars to the Clinton Foundation which only spends 10% of donations on actual charity and the rest on the quality of life of Hillary’s Family and her Political and Media hacks that do her bidding as she peddled American Influence to people that hate and want to destroy America.
- Every Illegal Immigrant, Felon, America-Hating Liberal Retard, and Shari’a Loving Future Terrorist as well as the vast majority of Welfare Leaches that think they should have a comfortable life without creating value for anybody but themselves in society (Completely Unsustainable).
- Unions are also Endorse Democrats as a block.
If Donald Trump is responsible for everything said by every person who’s show he has been on the same is true for Hillary Clinton. If Donald Trump’s campaign is characterized by every person that supports and endorses him the same is true of Hillary Clinton. If Donald Trump is characterized by the Lowest Common Denominator that supports him the same is true of Hillary Clinton.
What’s Gravy for the Goose is Gravy for the Gander.
The Republican nominee was not only exploiting “a paranoid fringe in our politics, steeped in racial resentment,” Clinton said, but “stoking it, encouraging it, and giving it a national megaphone” in a way no presidential candidate had ever done before.
“This is what happens when you treat the National Enquirer like Gospel,” Clinton said of Trump’s promotion of various conspiracy theories, including his suggestion that Ted Cruz’s father was involved in the JFK assassination and his assertion that President Barack Obama founded ISIS.
“It’s what happens when you listen to the radio host Alex Jones, who claims that 9/11 and the Oklahoma City bombings were inside jobs. He said the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre were child actors and no one was actually killed there,” she continued. “Trump didn’t challenge those lies. He went on Jones’ show and said: ‘Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.'”
But Clinton reserved her most damning critique for Steve Bannon, the former Breitbart News chief who was recently appointed CEO of Trump’s campaign.
“The de facto merger between Breitbart and the Trump Campaign represents a landmark achievement for the ‘Alt-Right,’ a fringe element has effectively taken over the Republican Party,” Clinton said. “This is part of a broader story — the rising tide of hardline, right-wing nationalism around the world.”
At one point, Clinton simply listed off a number of Breitbart headlines that championed the Confederate flag, criticized women and feminism, and referred to former Rep. Gabby Giffords, the victim of a mass shooting, as a “human shield.”
“He says he wants to ‘make America great again,'” Clinton said of Trump, “but his real message remains ‘Make America hate again.'”