Let’s examine the Teleology of the Judeo-Christian religions:
- Nebuchadnezzar is shown a dream that tells them Babylon’s World Power will eventually be surpassed by other Kingdoms. The King drives himself insane trying to ensure the Global Domination of Babylon for all eternity.
- Abraham creates the Warring Hebrews as he is attempting to individuate his identity and that of his People, from the Tyrannical Invasive War Cults of Persia & Babylon. He benchmarks some of the tactics they use because he has to use tactics that lead to success and by success I mean survival. The Hebrews move WEST creating Proto-Indo-European as they flee the Babylonian tyrants that still want to hunt them down and kill all of them.
- Moses takes the Israelites away from Egypt because the Tyrannical Persian/Babylonian, Invasive War Cults have expanded their influence. Moses separates the Israelites that Sympathize with the Nations or Mizraim (Babylon & Egypt).
- Ancient Greece is founded with Values of Democracy in which marriage is a business contract and not a property contract like it was in Babylon. Greece has a mandatory state religion of Animal Sacrifice like the High Priests of Aaron.
- The Roman Republic replaces Greece being more of a Representative Democracy and more militarized in order to defend itself against the Persian/Babylonian Tyranny.
- The Flavius Caesars create a secret alliance with the Persians adopting Flavius Josephus who was a Pharisee. Jesus, the Greater Moses, separates the Lost Children of Israel from the Samaritans who are stoning women and praying in the streets like the Hypocrites.
- Flavius Constantine realizes that a sustained Secret Alliance with Persia is untenable and he makes Christianity the State Religion.
- Mohammed Creates Islam resurrecting the Genocidal Terrorism of the Tyrannical Persian/Babylonian invasive Death Cults and Claims it to be a Judeo-Christian Religion that recognizes Jesus as a Prophet.
- The Crusades begin in order to reclaim land lost to the Murderous Moslem hordes.
It is important to realize that Islamic sources portray Nebuchadnezzar positively. While Islam CLAIMS to be a Judeo-Christian Religion they reverse the Rolls of Caine & Abel, & Ishmael & Isaac. While claiming to be Judeo-Christian they Condone the forms of Torture & Genocide used against Jews & Christians by the Babylonians, Egyptians, and Romans, this includes Crucifixion, beheading, & Burning alive.
If Islam is part of the Judeo-Christian Lineage, how is it they feel they have the authority to Re-Write Texts that were written thousands of years before their own?
I haven’t been able to prove this but the Similar Phonology of the words, Pharisee, Pharaoh, Persia, farsi, & Parse (and possibly the word Farse) come from the same origin. When studying the Zohar I came across an old Jewish word “Tayya” or something to that effect that meant an Arab who was rambling on, making no sense, & possibly lying. Phonetically very similar to Taqiyya the Moslem practice of Lying to protect and promote Islam.
The Fact of the Matter is that Moslems are descendants of Caine, and the wife that Caine took to himself means that Moslems are also descendants of Lilith. Then during the time of Abraham, he impregnated his slave who conceived Ishmael. This means that Moslems are descended from Lilith, Caine, and Ishmael. The Evil Eye is a Hex or Curse used to this day Universally by people of Moslem descent, in Catholicism it is referred to as the Deadly Sin of Invidia or Envy. Hagar, Ishmael’s mother, was said to be using this kind of Voodoo on Sarah to prevent her from conceiving.
Lilith, while refusing to submit to Adam, hated Eve and all of her children. What she is accused of doing to the Children of Adam & Eve is exactly what Moslems do to the Children of the Judeo-Christian Religions.
Pazuzu was invoked in apotropaic amulets, which combat the powers of his rival, the malicious goddess Lamashtu, (Lilith), who was believed to cause harm to mother and child during childbirth. Although Pazuzu is, himself, considered to be an evil spirit, he drives and frightens away other evil spirits, therefore protecting humans against plagues and misfortunes. (SOURCE)