- Those living without means of livelihood (Al-Fugharā’), the poor
- Those who cannot meet their basic needs (Al-Masākīn), the needy
- To zakat collectors (Al-Āmilīyn ‘Alihā)
- To persuade those sympathetic to or expected to convert to Islam (Al-Mu’allafatu Qulūbuhum), recent converts to Islam and potential allies in the cause of Islam
- To free from slavery or servitude (Fir-Riqāb), slaves of Muslims who have or intend to free from their master by means of a kitabah contract
- Those who have incurred overwhelming debts while attempting to satisfy their basic needs (Al-Ghārimīn), debtors who in pursuit of a worthy goal incurred a debt
- Those fighting for religious cause or cause of God (Fī Sabīlillāh), Islamic warriors who fight against the unbelievers but are not part of salaried soldiers
- Wayfarers, stranded travellers (Ibnu Al-Sabīl), travellers who are traveling on an Islamic goal but cannot reach their destination without financial assistance
46:15 I am not making fun of the peaceful muslims, I am making fun of the ones that run around chopping off peoples heads and using rape as a shaming ritual for women and children not dressed in tents, and also the ones that have sex with goats.
“If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned.” ayatollah Khomeini
“A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However. he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.” ayatollah Khomeini
54:24 ‘every woman” should have access to the healthcare that she needs. Rhetorical tautology of communism, from those with greater ability to those with greater need, part of the reason Cuba failed, also, Obama, you are talking about non citizens having their health care paid by citizens. the working middle class, paying for the slave class that make money for the over class, you know the corporations that are citizens that give money secretly to fund political agendas as “freedom of speech”. If you want to play the polemics apologetics game with me you will lose, I am a psycholinguist. also a tacit emotional appeal.
The name Cynic derives from Ancient Greek κυνικός (kynikos), meaning “dog-like”, and κύων (kyôn), meaning “dog” (genitive: kynos). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynicism_(philosophy)#Origin_of_the_Cynic_name
ابن كلب (ج) ولاد كلب (ibn kalb [pl.] welaad kalb)
Son of a dog.”ibn/bint kalb” when they’re mad at them.
you see people that can’t tolerate free speech because they don’t have a sense of humor about themselves and their ideas have no business being in this country.